Indigenous Day Live 50/50
APTN and Summer Solstice Indigenous Festival are coming together to present the Indigenous Day Live 50/50 in Ottawa.
The winning ticket in Ottawa is: A-577928
On June 23, 2018 a winning ticket will be randomly drawn and one lucky person will take home 50% of proceeds from the event’s 50/50 ticket sales. The remaining net proceeds will go to support the Summer Solstice Indigenous Festival and future Indigenous Day Live celebrations.
How it works:
- Look for 50/50 ticket sellers located throughout Vincent Massey Park in Ottawa. They will be selling tickets during the following times:
- Purchase tickets: 3 for $5; 10 for $10; 60 for $20.
- The winning number will be announced from the Indigenous Day Live main stage and on the Indigenous Day Live website.
- The person with the winning ticket can present themselves at the Main Stage or they may claim their prize after the event by contacting APTN. Contact information is available in the official rules. The winning ticket holder has six months to claim their prize.
– Thursday, June 21, 2018 between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
– Friday, June 22, 2018 between 10 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
– Saturday, June 23, 2018 between 10 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Please note: You must be at least 18-years-old to purchase tickets.
Licensed by the Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) – AGCO Guidelines
Lottery License Number: 9943
Please play responsibly. For help or advice about problem gambling please visit problemgamblinghelpline.ca or by calling 1-888-230-3505.